Wednesday 24 April 2013

FINAL FILM POSTER



I decided to take a whole knew approach for my film poster because all the images used for my initial poster were from the internet. 

Due to the fact that we had not begun filming I had no images myself for a poster so once we began filming i took some pictures of our protagonist that I thought would look appropriate for a poster. 

After doing research on Horror film posters, I found that a common element in horror film posters is one main striking image. I chose this image as i think the angle and action is fairly impending and almost threatening, with the arm reaching towards the camera, which is good for a horror genre poster. 

I chose the tag line 'you're never safe in your own home' because it fits the story line without giving too much of the film away. I also felt it would be eerie to a viewer as any person's home is supposed to be a sanctuary and safe place, so if that is not safe, where is?

I used the website ->
for the font as it is a good website for designing the font to the colour and style you like.




No comments:

Post a Comment